There has been a significant relaxation of Government restrictions on outdoor tennis from 17th May, which is mainly good news as listed below. However there are some points you need to bear in mind.
- Our social mix in tennis sessions have now returned click for photo
- Shared tennis balls are now available in the ball rack for use by adult members.
- We shall also be holding an American Tournament on Bank Holiday Monday 31st May – to enter this tournament you will need to register in advance Click here for further details and entry form
- League matches are now underway
- Team captains may now use the main lounge area of the pavilion for league matches, subject to a maximum occupancy of 12 people in this area, divided into groups of no more than 6 people. Players are encouraged to wear face coverings when in the lounge area.
- The guidance is still that players should normally come to the Club dressed ready to play but in case of need the changing rooms may now be used,
- We are continuing the current arrangement of one person at a time in the changing rooms and toilet areas for the time being due to limitations on space and ventilation